Structure of Tasks:
In this unit, you will be required to expand, review, and revise the work that you have submitted in the earlier phases of this course. The emphasis will be on collaborative learning. You are encouraged to go to the Writing Center, and to send your work to other members of the class for their review.
Please have another reader review your work.
* Reviewing an outline
* Reviewing your manuscript so that your added material follows the outline in a balanced manner
* Revising for clarity, and to identify where more content needs to be added
* Reviewing your manuscript to identify and correct grammar / style problems
* Read and make recommended corrections to at least one other classmate's work (follow guidelines in the Revision Survival Guide)
* Obtain at least one review of your own work
* Make revisions as detailed in "Specific Tasks" and submit the entire report via e-mail to your instructor
Coherence: Transitions Between Paragraphs
Paragraph Transitions: Sentence Examples
The Need for Transitions
Verb-Subject Agreement (Skillswise by BBC)